How to Get Rid of Candida Forever
Have you been asking yourself what on earth is Candida and How to Get Rid of Candida Forever? Read this article, Full of Useful Tips!
What is Candida Albicans?
Stress, frequent use of antibiotics, long-term use of birth control pills as well as hormone therapies can all cause overgrowth of Candida in our body system which our intestinal flora normally has under control.
Our intestine hosts several billions of bacteria and fungi to which we should be grateful for they successfully digest everything we eat. Our intestinal flora weighs approximately 2 kilograms and without it we would not exist. It is composed of an enormous population of more than 400 types of various microorganisms outnumbering human cells 10 to 1. Even though it is not an organ in the true meaning of the word, the intestinal flora performs one of the most important tasks:
It prevents the spread of germs and neutralizes all foreign substances that enter our body through inhalation or food. Different lactic acid bacteria reside in the intestinal mucosa in harmony with each other taking care of digestive processes and stimulating our immune system. Namely, 70% of our immune system is located in lymph nodes attached to intestine. Also yeast fungi are present inside the intestine, including Candida albicans and other Candida species which, however, are harmless when they are in perfect balance with useful lactic acid bacteria.
Candida Albicans Symptoms – Candida Infection Symptoms
- fatigue, muscle aches,
- various types of depression,
- abdominal pain, bloating, gas,
- constipation or diarrhea (or both alternately) without any obvious reason,
- frequent vaginal infections, white discharge,
- loss of sexual desire,
- irritability and tremor when you are hungry,
- poor memory,
- poor concentration,
In our HD Bioresonance Centre we observe the overgrowth of Candida in more than 90% of patients who are treated for allergies and dermatitis. Little children, too, can suffer from Candida infection. They get it from their mothers before birth.
Candida Albicans Treatment – How to Cure Candida, How to Get Rid of Candida Naturally
Since yeast is extremely persistent, getting it under control takes time and patience. In addition, in the process of eliminating the yeast from the system it releases proteins and toxic substances which might activate the defense cells (temporary aggravation of symptoms). In order to survive, yeast, like all fungi, needs organic source of carbohydrates as it is not capable of generating them from carbon dioxide and water by itself.
An important and easily accessible source of organic carbon is sugar in all its forms such as dextrose, fructose, cane sugar, malt, beet sugar an so on. The more sugar fungi have at their disposal, the better they prosper. In mere one night they can double in number. Therefore, a decision for strict abstinence from chocolate, pastry, honey, sweet drinks, sweet fruit, compotes, jams and similar is of vital importance.
In addition to avoidance of food containing sugar, it is also important to physically remove fungi from small and large intestine. Adding ballast substances is recommended as well, while taking into account that vegetable and salad has to be chopped or grinded. Because consumption of vegetable fibers increases, fibers have to be added several times a day.
Beside proper nutrition, hygiene is of fundamental importance, too. All the effort put into Candida diets and all the medicine is pointless if our oral cavity remains a medium for fungi (dental caries, calculus, impurities in dental pockets, etc.)
By all means, antimycotic therapy should start with changing your toothbrush. Then follows the diet based on Prof. Dr. Rieth’s work. The duration of such a diet depends on the extent of fungal colonization. By rule, a strict diet should last at least one month, but in any event the whole time during the antimycotic therapy with medication. Food with less sugar should be consumed for several weeks afterwards.
Candida cleanse diet includes the following Candida diet food list
During treatment or during Candida albicans diet it is strictly forbidden to consume:
- all forms of natural sugar (beet sugar, cane sugar, dextrose, fructose),
- honey, all kinds of candy, chocolate,
- pastry containing sugar,
- sweet fruit (grapes, oranges, plums, peaches…),
- dried fruit (figs, dates, apricots, glace fruit),
- fruit juice, coca cola, cockta, ice tea and other sweet beverages, including flavored water,
- all kinds of alcoholic drinks,
- all wheat flour products (pasta, strudel dough, pastry),
- walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts, almonds (because of potential new fungal infection),
- pork and all kinds of fried meat,
- muesli with added sugar, honey or chocolate.
During treatment you are allowed to consume:
- spelt bread (use the recipe below), buckwheat bread, corn bread with no white flour added, kamut bread, oats bread,
- meat and sausages (except pork),
- fish and eggs,
- potato and all other vegetables,
- all kinds of green salad, spinach, tomato, cucumbers, radicchio,
- rise in small amounts,
- sauerkraut, garlic, onion, fresh cabbage, kale, Brussels sprout,
- milk, cheese, sugar free diary (sour), butter,
- sour fruit: lemons, grapefruits, kiwi, pineapple, 1 sour apple a day,
- sour fruit compote – sugar free,
- coffee and tea without natural sugar,
- mineral water,
- salt and spices, crystal salt preferably.
If you are treated for any food allergy, you must eliminate everything you are allergic to from the list of allowed food as well.
Ideas for your meals during Candida albicans diet
- grilled calamari with mangold and olive oil
- salad – rucola with a hard boiled egg, tuna, olives and olive oil
- any kind of green or mixed salad (except potato salad, be careful with dressings!!!)
- sprouts (as a side dish, to enrich the salad or in a salad as a main dish)
- button mushrooms in scrambled eggs (with parsley)
- Greek salad (bell pepper, tomato, onion, olives, feta cheese or soy cheese and olive oil)
- octopus in a salad or oven-roasted (with some potato and other vegetables)
- vegetables prepared in a wok with some basmati rise
- egg omelet with vegetables
- dandelion salad (with eggs and boiled potato)
- fish soup
- tofu (soy cheese)
- parched tofu with vegetable side dish
- spinach, eggs sunny side up, mashed potato
- roasted turkey or chicken (side dish: braised vegetables, salad…)
- beefsteak with vegetable side dish (braised radicchio for example)
- French salad (with sour cream instead of mayonnaise)
- satarash (eggs, bell pepper and tomato parched in a pan)
- turkey strips in a wok with vegetables (add some basmati rise)
- grilled fish (any fish)
- soft boiled eggs for breakfast
- oven-roasted rabbit in a carrot sauce
- leek soup
- and all other vegetable soups (broccoli, tomato, pumpkin, onion, asparagus, cauliflower, mixed, soy soup…) with no béchamel sauce or roux as a basis and without any flour or semolina for thickening!
- summer salad with pumpkins, cucumbers and yogurt
- soy steaks with vegetables (grilled eggplant for example)
- curd cheese with chives and leek
- braised red cabbage and lean meat (turkey instead of duck)
- yogurt (sugar free and starch free!!!)
- yogurt and curd cheese with some fruit (sour pineapple, sour apple, kiwi…)
- tartar steak (replace bread with rise waffles or “special bread”)
- sugar free apple puree with cinnamon
- wild game goulash (avoid instant polenta, it has a high glycemic index!!!)
- smoked salmon (on melon slices or on rise waffles)
- yota (pork free!!!)
- soy cubes in a primavera sauce (make a tomato sauce with fresh vegetables – leek, peas, carrots, asparagus, radicchio – and pour it over cooked soy cubes instead of pasta)
- horse steak seasoned with green pepper and braised broccoli for a side dish
- grilled porcinis
- sauerkraut and turnip
Ingredients: Preparation: Mix flour, salt, baking powder and seeds in a bowl, then add 3 dcl of mineral water and knead until the dough becomes homogeneous. Put the mass into a greased baking tray and bake it approximately 60 minutes (check) at 200 ºC / 392 F. The bread stays fresh for a couple of days, it lasts sliced as well. It can also be kept in a freezer.
“SPECIAL BREAD” with mineral water
Preparation: Mix flour, salt, baking powder and seeds in a bowl, then add 3 dcl of mineral water and knead until the dough becomes homogeneous.
Put the mass into a greased baking tray and bake it approximately 60 minutes (check) at 200 ºC / 392 F.
The bread stays fresh for a couple of days, it lasts sliced as well. It can also be kept in a freezer.
Give it a try, you won’t regret it.
5 quick tips how to get Candida albicans within the allowed limits as soon as possible:
– follow the diet (see above),
– change your toothbrush,
– consume algae to detox your body – spirulina, chlorella…,
– consume strong probiotics for 2 months,
– drink at least 1.5 l of mineral water (still) a day.
Make a decision and believe you can do it.